Moby Thesaurusamuse, bang, becharm, beguile, belly laugh, best seller, bewitch, big hit, birdies, blooping, blue story, blurping, brilliant success, captivate, carry away, charm, convulse, delectate, delight, dirty joke, dirty story, distortion, divert, double entendre, enchant, enliven, enrapture, enravish, entertain, enthrall, entrance, ethnic joke, exhilarate, fad, fascinate, feedback, flutter, fluttering, fracture one, freak out, fun, funny story, gag, gas, gasser, good one, good story, goody, great success, hissing, hit, howler, howling, hum, imparadise, jape, jest, jestbook, joke, kill, killing, knock dead, knock out, laugh, loosen up, meteoric success, momentary success, motorboating, panic, play, point, raise a laugh, raise a smile, ravish, recreate, refresh, regale, relax, resounding triumph, rib tickler, riot, roaring success, rumble, scratching, scream, send, sensation, shredding, sick joke, sidesplitter, sight gag, slay, smash, smash hit, solace, sport, squeals, static, story, successful, thrill, tickle, tickle pink, titillate, transport, triumph, visual joke, wheeze, whistles, woomping, wowwows, yarn
AcronymsWOW Windows On Windows
- , /waʊ/, /waU/
- Rhymes: -aʊ
- Finnish: vau!
- ttbc Dutch: wauw!
- ttbc French: oh ! oh là là ! ouah !
- ttbc Hungarian: hűha! tyű! tyűha! ejha!
- ttbc Icelandic: vá!
- ttbc Italian: uao!
- ttbc Polish: łał!
- ttbc Romanian: uau!
- ttbc Serbian:
- To amaze or awe.
- He really wowed the audience.
- An exceptionally surprising or unbelievable fact.
- He did? That's a wow!
Wow is an expression (interjection) of surprise.
Wow, Wow!, WoW' , or WOW may also refer to:
- WOW!, an internet, cable, and phone provider
- Air Southwest, a regional airline based in the Southwest of England (ICAO Airline Code: WOW)
- WOW Alliance, an alliance among airborne cargo carriers
- Woolworths Limited, an Australian retailing company (Australian Stock Exchange code: WOW)
- Worlds of Wonder (toy company), a defunct toy company, notable for producing the "Teddy Ruxpin" doll
- WOW! (online service), a defunct ISP from CompuServe
- Lay's WOW chips, a low-fat brand of potato chips that used Olestra
- WOW Music, a record label
- World of Warcraft, a 2004 massively multiplayer online role-playing game by Blizzard Entertainment.
- Worms Open Warfare, a 2006 turn-based artillery Nintendo DS and Sony PSP game.
- Worlds of Wonder, an early cross-genre role-playing game.
- Wizard of Wor, a 1980 arcade game produced by Midway.
- Wings of War, a series of modular board games about air combat.
- "Wow" (Kate Bush song), a 1979 single from English singer Kate Bush
- "Wow" (Kylie Minogue song), a 2008 single from Australian-British singer Kylie Minogue
- Wow! (album), a 1987 album by British girl group Bananarama
- Wow (album), a 2006 album by French group Superbus
- WOW Hits, an annual series of compilation albums promoting contemporary Christian music
- WOW (Zhou Bichang album), a 2007 album from Chinese singer Zhou Bichang
In science, technology and the media:
- Wow! signal, a strong radio signal of unknown origin detected by a SETI project in 1977
(recording), a pitch variation while playing records with
- Wow and flutter measurement, the analysis of these frequency and pitch variations
- Windows on Windows, an application compatibility layer in Microsoft Windows
- WOW, the callsign of a TV station part of WIN Television in remote and regional Western Australia
Wow can also mean:
- Wau, Sudan, a town in southern Sudan
- War on Want, a UK anti-poverty charity
- Women of Wrestling, a defunct women's wrestling promotion
- Woodmen of the World, a fraternal organization
- WOW (now KXSP), WOW-FM (now KQCH), and WOW-TV (now WOWT-TV), the former call signs of several radio stations and a television station in Omaha, Nebraska, named for the "Woodmen of the World".
- Women of the Wall, a Jewish women's organization that attempts to pray at the Western Wall of Jerusalem
- Weight on Wheels, an aviation term indicating an aircraft is being supported by its landing gear, and is therefore not airborne.
- World of Wearable Art, a museum and award show in New Zealand
- Whip 'Em Out Wednesdays, an unofficial weekly observance created by the Opie and Anthony show which suggests female viewers should remove their tops for motorists who have the WOW sticker.
wow in German: Wow
wow in Spanish: Wow
wow in French: Wow
wow in Korean: WOW
wow in Italian: WOW
wow in Hungarian: Wow
wow in Dutch: Wow
wow in Japanese: WOW
wow in Norwegian: Wow
wow in Polish: WOW
wow in Finnish: Wow
wow in Swedish: Wow (olika betydelser)
wow in Chinese: WOW